CGI Sliding Glass Doors Series 560 Installation
CGI’s Commercial Collection Sliding Glass Doors are designed and constructed in such a way that puts them in a class all to its own. This best in class Sliding Glass Door is available in many sizes and configurations including two-track (up to 4 panels) and three-track (up to 6 panels) sliding doors configurations, with or without, pocketed doors, and is available with individual door panels as large as 5′ x 10′.
The Commercial Collection 560 Sliding Glass Doors include standard features not found in competitive products such as the commercial-grade deadbolt hook lock, cast keeper, tandem stainless steel rollers with precision bearings, a screen that is built as tough as many door panels and an easy to install frame without complex trims or covers, providing an over-all clean design.
With the high design pressures available in the market and the classic design details, CGI’s sliding doors Series 560 can be found in the most prestigious condominiums and hotels.
We offer three woodgrain finishes in our Aspen Collection- Mahogany Red, Walnut Brown, and Hazelnut Brown. The Aspen Collection of simulated finishes is based on a unique patented wood grain painting process from Decoral. The Decoral finish is created using a two-step process combining a powder coat base with ink sublimation, and was originally commercialized in 1996.
Our Aspen Collection of premium wood grain finished windows and sliding doors are constructed out of the same high-quality commercial-grade aluminum as our standard finishes. Every window and door is produced to our exacting, best in class standards. The Aspen Collection finishes are backed by a five-year warranty.
Simulated woodgrain finishes by nature are designed to imitate real wood, and therefore will exhibit color variability. This is not considered to be a defect in the product.
Note:that it is typical for anodized finishes to have color variation and dye and processing marks that occur during manufacturing. These are not considered defects or covered under the warranty.
- 1/2” Laminated
- 1” Insulated Laminated
Energy efficient Lo-E options
Note: Lo E coatings exhibit certain color characteristics depending on viewing angles, reflected light and time of day. For example, Cardinal LoE 366 exhibits a greenish hue. When Clear glass is coupled with a LoE 366 coating, during certain times of the day the reflected color can appear green from the outside. This LoE 366 coating offers an excellent combination of thermal performance, visible light transmittance, and value. When heat strengthened glass is used, roller wave distortion is an inherent possibility.
- 8 1/8” tall bottom rail sightline
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout sliding doors
- Class I Clear anodized tubular aluminum sill with internal drain chamber
- Interior sill face trim (water bar) painted to match door frame for 9 or 12 PSF water resistance
- Extruded snap-on glazing beads (in contoured ogee or contemporary square profiles)
- 15 and 18 PSF water-resistant water bar painted to match door frame
- Extruded sliding doors frame screen up to 8’ tall
- Heavy-duty sliding glass doors with extruded 1 3/4” vertical members for units above 8’
- Muntins inside insulated glass (GBGs)
- Concealed aluminum reinforcing
- Small missile impact resistant sliding doors option
- Keyed cylinder (Satin Nickel or Dark Bronze)
- 2 track screen system for 3 track sliding glass doors
- Small missile impact resistant option
- Extruded double applied raised profile 1” and 3 1/2” muntins (not applicable with insulated glass)
- Commercial grade maximum security hook bolt lock with all stainless steel mechanism
- Custom cast stainless steel HD keeper with three stainless steel screws
- Interior brass cylinder thumb turn
- 3/4” diameter back to back solid round pulls (10” center to center) with 1 1/2” x 12”
- escutcheon plate
- escutcheon plate
- Tandem stainless steel rollers with precision bearings in a stainless steel housing (2 rollers per operable door panel) for sliding glass doors
- A heavy-duty head-mounted round door stop with rubber bumper
- Available sliding doors hardware finishes: Satin Nickel PVD, Dark Bronze, White
|Maximum Water Resistance||2 1/2″ standard sill riser||9 PSF|
|3 1/16″ standard sill riser||12 PSF|
|3 11/16″ hi-rise sill riser||15 PSF|
|4 1/4″ hi-rise sill riser||18 PSF|
|Large Missile Laminated Glass||4′ x 8′ Door Panel (Ann/Ann Glass)||83.5 / 83.5 PSF|
|4′ x 10′ Door Panel (Ann/Ann Glass)||70 / 70 PSF|
|4′ x 8′ Door Panel (HS/HS Glass)||120 / 167 PSF*|
|4′ x 10′ Door Panel (HS/HS Glass)||120 / 140 PSF*|
|5′ x 10′ Door Panel (HS/HS Glass)||90 / 90 PSF*|
|Large Missile Insulated Laminated Glass||4′ x 8′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-Ann/Ann Glass)||83.5 / 83.5 PSF|
|4′ x 10′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-Ann/Ann Glass)||70 / 70 PSF|
|4′ x 8′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-HS/HS Glass)||120 / 167 PSF*|
|4′ x 10′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-HS/HS Glass)||120 / 140 PSF*|
|5′ x 10′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-HS/HS Glass)||90 / 90 PSF*|
|Forced Entry Test (AAMA 1302.5)||Passed|
* Design Load Capacities with Reinforcement Performance values for small missile are also available
|Energy Values (NFRC Approved)|
|1/2″ Gray Laminated||1.06||0.39||0.32|
|1/2″ Clear Laminated||1.06||0.5||0.57|
|1″ Insulated Laminated Clear LoE 366||0.65||0.2||0.4|
|1″ Insulated Laminated Clear LoE 270||0.65||0.26||0.44|
Estate 6’8″, 8’0″, 9’0″, and 10’0″ Sliding Glass Door Sizes (80″, 96″, 108″, and 120″ Frame Height)
|Configuration||Call Width||Frame Width||Configuration||Call Width||Frame Width|
|2 track||OX, XO, XX, XX-R(2 Panel)||4-0||48||3 track||XXX,XXX-R, XXO,OXX (3 Panel)||6-0||69 1/4|
|OXO, OXO-R(3 Panel)||6-0||73 1/2||XXXXXX, OXXXXO(6 Panel)||12-0||137 1/2|
|7-6||91 1/2||15-0||173 1/2|
|9-0||109 1/2||18-0||209 1/2|
|12-0||145 1/2||24-0||281 1/2|
|15-0||181 1/2||30-0||353 1/2|
|OXXO,XXXX(4 Panel)||8-0||94 3/4|
Pocket Configurations Available. Consult the factory.